Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Computer headaches !@#%@!!

   Just had the phone surgically removed from my ear after talking to my web host about a major problem with our website:  quiltinparadise.com    After finding out the the online store was "accidentally" deleted, we find out that the site used to update/modify/restore/build/change the website is down until tomorrow!  So I'm feeling a bit frustrated.  Good thing I spent the morning quilting and finishing another special order quilt.  I'm now caught up with my business orders so I get to do something fun for the inventory.  I enjoy going though the fabric and pulling out different ones to preview.  Problem is, I usually find way too many beautiful combinations.  The age-old dilemma:  So many fabrics and so little time!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment